Giovanine/Spurgin Roadster

| вторник, 6 октября 2009 г.

I’m still on the road… We flew into Oklahoma City last night and as of this morning, I’m now in the car headed back to Austin. As such, I only have time for a quick post today. Luckily, Jimmy B did my work for me. In 1996, Curt Giovanine sat down with his dad, sister, and brother-in-law and pointed a modern video camera at the same wall in which an old 8mm video was playing. The result is some incredible footage of the Geovanine/Spurgin roadster matched up with a knowing voice over. It’s hard to watch just once.

………………



Related posts:



Related posts:



1 коммент.:

Chaves Truid комментирует...
20 августа 2019 г. в 04:26

Should they do, you are a victorious one particular! Most on-line lottery sites have a laptop that will at random generates the acquiring quantities
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
rajawaliqq
hobiqq
paito warna terlengkap
http://192.254.236.33/interqq78/
datahk

Отправить комментарий