Video: Honda V10 F1 Engine On A Dyno

| понедельник, 17 августа 2009 г.

What a way to start off the morning!!! The sun is out in full force for the 1st time in 3 weeks, so life is automatically great. Then I get to work and what is waiting for me in my inbox? A killer video link from my friend Jesse @ Whynatte.com that will turbo charge even your most sleepy morning at the office. So crank up the volume, fire up a Whynatte and enjoy the sweet ass sound of the Honda V10 F1 Engine being tested on a dyno.

Its so Freaking Super Sweet I can guarantee you will watch it more than once!

What is even more exciting is that Vinay and I will be at the Canadian Grand Prix in Montreal (June 8-10) for our 3rd year in a row, and I can guarantee you stories and coverage like no other site out there!



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий