10-Liter, Radial-Engine Goggomobil!

| вторник, 28 июля 2009 г.


This radial-engine powered Goggomobil is easily one of the craziest things I’ve seen since I started working for CarDomain. I’d never even heard of these post-WWII German micro-cars before I saw this clip in the StreetFire queue, and I’m still stunned that builder Uwe Wulf was able to shoehorn the massive 10220cc Vedeneyev M14P airplane engine into such a tiny machine. But the fact that he fabricated his own two-speed tranny? That just blows my mind. While the Goggomobil came stock with an anemic 20HP, the Vedeneyev is pumping out 380HP and a demonic 666lbs of torque, so performance should be significantly improved. Head over to Jalopnik for tons of photos, and check out the video documenting the birth of this beast below.



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий