Jalopyrama - NEW DATE!

| воскресенье, 19 июля 2009 г.

The Jalopyrama is an old style car show held inside an Armory in Annapolis, Maryland. I’ve never been to the show, but the pictures that get posted on the H.A.M.B. always leave me wishing I had. The environment just looks so choice… There’s a pinstripers panel, a vintage auction, music and, of course, the hot rods really pop off the parquet floors of the old gymnasium. It’s how an inside car show should be.

Anyhow, Mike Szuba recently emailed me while completely freaking out. It seems he sent out about 1000 Jalopyrama fliers with the wrong date on them. That kind of mistake is right up my alley (See the last Rodder’s Journal… I screwed up the Revolution date) and I figured I would try to help him inform the masses.

The 2009 Jalopyrama will be held on October 31. For details, see the official site.

………………



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий